Shipping € 7.50 up to two items - € 10.00 for three items (couriers SDA or Poste Italian)
withdrawal c / o the headquarters in the province of Bergamo - free
Delivery is within 24/48 hours from the start until the middle Italy, Southern Italy and the Islands 72/96 hours - policy rules http://www.sda.it/SITO_SDA-INSIDEX-WEB/pages/Condizioni_Generali_di_Trasporto_it/117
Privacy & Security
Subject: Information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to article 13 of Decree No. 196/2003 laying down the law with regard to protection of personal data, and request for your consent to the processing of such data.
1. Decree 196/2003 has introduced the law on personal data protection. In compliance with the provisions of this law, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of persons to whom the data relate.
2. In this sphere, we provide the disclosure required by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent for the processing of personal data as specified below for the following purposes:
to. deal with your request for information in order to give you the respect.
b. deal with your order request in order to deliver and provide the products purchased.
3. The conferment of your data is optional; their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could have as consequence the impossibility to provide the requested services.
4. As customers or potential customers, the subject of data processing are generally of an ordinary type, since they consist essentially in elements of personal identity. In the event that you should indicate in the fields that do not provide a specific data indicating that, under Article 4 letter d) Decree No. 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such needful of particular protection, we inform you that such data They will be processed within the limits prescribed by the Privacy.
5. The data collected will be made through papers and / or electronic instruments and in compliance with current regulations.
6. We inform you that our organization takes the necessary organizational, physical and logical, to ensure data security, with particular reference to the provisions of annex B to Presidential Decree 196/2003. Technical specifications regarding minimum security measures.
7. Please note that you may always exercise towards us your rights foreseen by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 such as, for example, the updating, correction or deletion.
8. To exercise such rights, please contact the data controller
Right of withdrawal
Sales via the Internet are governed by Legislative Decree n. 206/05 (arts. 50 to 68) which regulates the matter of distance contracts, that is done outside of business premises.
This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the ability for the consumer to return or exchange the product purchased and to obtain reimbursement of expenses incurred.
This right is reserved exclusively to natural persons (consumers), so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes relating to their professional activity.
To exercise the right of withdrawal must be sent within 10 working days from receipt of goods, a communication is his intention to withdraw from the contract.
The costs of returning the product are borne by the consumer.
The right of withdrawal is lost if the returned product is not intact, that:
- The original packaging
- Product and worn or used
Procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal
In case you have made a purchase at our site and you want to withdraw from the purchase, you will need to follow these simple steps:
1. Send firstname.lastname@example.org, within 10 working days from receipt of goods, the ordered product with the attached pattern and a statement of the article change
2. Anticipate communication via e-mail or telephone
3. Provide, using a courier of your choice, shipping the product carefully packed in original packaging.
After finding the actual integrity and product, we'll send you the new product chosen with shipping costs borne by you.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
bank transfer to Waterpolo5 sas - Cod. Iban IT 21 C 05428 53480 0000 0000 7425
Paypal address - email@example.com